Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
They are always with us.......

if Eyes are the gateway to the soul is the Mouth the exit?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Neophyte
Neophyte

Registration date : 2010-06-22

if Eyes are the gateway to the soul is the Mouth the exit? Empty
PostSubject: if Eyes are the gateway to the soul is the Mouth the exit?   if Eyes are the gateway to the soul is the Mouth the exit? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:32 am

Greetings,

I have been perfoming quite a lott of late and have noticed something that I want to share and also see if anyone else has come across it as well.

Pepole who wear glasses or contacts or who have poor eyesight do not have as much eye movment when they concentrate on an image I find this a really usefull thing to know and use it in a number of ways.

Dean
Back to top Go down
http://www.dracinabox.com
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: if Eyes are the gateway to the soul is the Mouth the exit?   if Eyes are the gateway to the soul is the Mouth the exit? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:09 am

....interesting. Could bear further investigation. I wonder how it fits in with the half-mad NLP eye-cuing thing?
Back to top Go down
dean
Neophyte
Neophyte

Registration date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: if Eyes are the gateway to the soul is the Mouth the exit?   if Eyes are the gateway to the soul is the Mouth the exit? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:31 am

I think it pretty much adds a bit more depth to the hole Wink but then I do things in my routines that just don't work for other pepole.

Dean not wanting to offend anyone Spruce
Back to top Go down
http://www.dracinabox.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if Eyes are the gateway to the soul is the Mouth the exit?   if Eyes are the gateway to the soul is the Mouth the exit? Empty

Back to top Go down

if Eyes are the gateway to the soul is the Mouth the exit?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alchemy Moon :: Archive :: The Old Moon :: RIBINO :: Debate-
Jump to: