Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
They are always with us.......
Similar topics

Tattoo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

Registration date : 2008-03-17

Tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Tattoo   Tattoo EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:25 am

As a contributer to Nathan Pain's ebook Tattoo, I have just received a pre-release copy of this splendid ebook. I will be buying a copy when it is released.
I do not want to write a review of it here - mainly because I have only skimmed over it at the moment.
However, I am frankly overwhelmed by the scope and quality of what is in there. Phil Smith has done a remarkable job on the design and layout. The contents comprises of a virtual who's who of anyone who is anyone on the scene at the moment (there are obviously some who did not make it, so i am not suggesting that you are a nobody if you are not in there!). Also, I thought everyone would be putting up their 'b grade' stuff and keeping the best for their own commercial releases (come on, you know this is what normally happens!). Nothing could be further from the truth! But the time I had finished flicking through I was thinking - 'shit, this is a real classic!' A sort of 13 steps for the guys who are working on the scene at the moment.

I know that it was something of a dream for Nathan to do this.

In his introduction, he stated that his original intention behind this book was to heal wounds on the Cafe; to get everyone together and show what a force we could be if the devisions were dissolved.

He has achieved a very strong vision of what that could be.

I am both pleased and envious of this achievement. Why envious? Well, in a way this was (IS) my intention for Alchemy Moon. Up to this point, I have not achieved it.

Nathan and his book has shown the way to somewhere really good.

How did he do this? Nathan, tell me your secret man! You are no stranger to saying what you feel, but you are capable of straddling all camps and being a positive force for the healing of division.

What Nathan has achieved here has the potential of becoming a very important piece of work - in many ways.

Ok, so I have gone into my backyard - dug up all my hatchets, cleaned the shit off them (my God, did I really have so many?). I have handed them over to the spirit of Tattoo. I suggest you all do the same.........

This is a piece of work that is almost weighed down with quality submissions. It is selling for a ridiculous price (but a fair one, if that makes sense!) - I know it will raise tons of cash. However, the healing goes deeper than that. Nathan posted that Alyssa had received good news just before Christmas - I do not know Alyssa, but this will be testament to her fighting spirit (it always is with cancer) - I cannot help thinking that the positive energy behind this book cannot but help.

We all wish Nathan, Alyssa and family the best - this goes without saying. We are also all proud to be contributors to a powerful force of positivity.

Nathan and his book have a lot more to teach us than a few (albeit very good) routines.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Pain
300 Posts
300 Posts
Nathan Pain

Registration date : 2008-03-15

Tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo   Tattoo EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:01 am

Chris,

My secret...potatoes...a sack of 'em.

Every time we hold a grudge, we add a potatoe to the sack slung over our backs...pretty soon guess what happens.

The bag gets HEAVY...the potatoes start to rot...and stink...a terrible thing...

I TRY and toss my potatoes at the first available opportunity...I like to carry an empty sack...

Believe me there are some that irk me (Hi, MF2), but I try...I try.

Be gracious & thankful...

If you feel you deserve nothing & earn everything you get...I think that's a good way to go about it...

One of my favorite people in the world is Amanda Gore...she taught me about potatoes.

Thank you for the kind words...I am excited about the future.

Nathan
Back to top Go down

Tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo   Tattoo EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:22 pm

I love your potato secret. I will use it in some of my readings if it's okay, I think its helpful advice.

Where is Tattoo sold and how much is it?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Pain
300 Posts
300 Posts
Nathan Pain

Tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo   Tattoo EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:40 pm

PJ,

Google Amanda Gore she has a ton of that type of stuff! Go ahead and use it...Amanda shared it with me and now I share it with you...enjoy!

http://imentalism.com/index.php/please/tattoo

It will be available at that link as soon as it is finalized....which will be very soon!

I think 60$ will be the final price...

Thanks,

Nathan
Back to top Go down
Nathan Pain
300 Posts
300 Posts
Nathan Pain

Tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo   Tattoo EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:40 am

Tattoo is now available in a physical format.

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/tattoo/8138718

Nathan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo   Tattoo Empty

Back to top Go down

Tattoo
Page 1 of 1