Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
They are always with us.......
Similar topics

Review of the last 'magic' book I read.

Go down 
+8
Marcus Nogueira
Thibau
Andy Stephenson
Graham Yates
Freddie Valentine
ALEXANDRE
Christopher J Gould
Evie Harris
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marcus Nogueira
Neophyte
Neophyte

Registration date : 2010-06-15

Review of the last 'magic' book I read. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review of the last 'magic' book I read.   Review of the last 'magic' book I read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:40 am

Agnostiker74 wrote:
To my knowledge there is. The PEA version is bigger and different in some points. Busch showed his to book to the PEA and the members discussed which parts not to share with "normal" magicians. That's what I have been told.
Same you find in the "Vibrations" or in the "Nailwriter forum". Some routines you read in public books are there in a different style.

That's terribly disappointing news.

I've heard that Vibrations is the P.E.A's journal but I've never heard of the Nailwriter Forum before.
Back to top Go down
Dr Todd Landman
Neophyte
Neophyte
Dr Todd Landman

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Review of the last 'magic' book I read.   Review of the last 'magic' book I read. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:46 am

Christopher J Gould wrote:
Sir - I could not agree with you more.
There should be far more talked about and published in the area of presentation, far more questioning of what we do and why. Tricks are for the kids. This is why I think the new book by Dr. Todd is so intersting, as it adresses these issues and gets us thinking!

BTW - welcome aboard Marcus
cheers

Thank you Master Gould!

There is much more on the way.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.todd-landman.com
dean
Neophyte
Neophyte

Registration date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Review of the last 'magic' book I read.   Review of the last 'magic' book I read. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:04 am

I have been reading three books,

Paralies by Joshua Quinn as I am still trying to get thought Chunnell to work in the UK without luck yet but I will get there one day.

I have also just read Chester Sass book and I am learning the Zodiac opener as it's a fabulous Piece

I would be happy to review either of these books if you're interested just let me know and I will do so.

I have also read Terry Prattchets equal rites which is very funny and there is a lot of useful patter ideas in here too but I mainly read it as I like something light to read before sleep.

D.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dracinabox.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review of the last 'magic' book I read.   Review of the last 'magic' book I read. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Review of the last 'magic' book I read.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2