Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
They are always with us.......

What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing?

Go down 
+2
Evie Harris
ALEXANDRE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ALEXANDRE
Administrator
ALEXANDRE

Registration date : 2008-03-14

What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? Empty
PostSubject: What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing?   What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Let's have an update, any new product releases, books, eBooks, projects, performances? Fill us in!

This past month has been exceptionally busy for me, I've been acting in a feature film, shooting ends in April; scripting and planning my stage show for this summer which I hope to bring to England late this year; and I've had two performances these past couple of weeks that required special attention and I'm happy to inform all went well!

I know some of the members have been performing because I've received notices, so what's everyone up to?
Back to top Go down
http://www.EyesandMinds.com
Evie Harris
200 Posts
200 Posts
Evie Harris

Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing?   What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:47 am

Oh Hello !!

Ive not been around much as been busy and doing stuff ! lol...

We have just had the blackpool convention here in the uk, tomorrow its south shields and the its MENTIS !!

Im also busy prepping for a show @ Selly as well as working on other stuff with other peeps. Oh and collecting boxes. I have a decidely odd box fetish at the moment. I will post pics once done.

Still love you all though !
Back to top Go down
http://www.magicnights.co.uk
The Curator
Neophyte
Neophyte
The Curator

Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing?   What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:44 pm

Well, I'm writing a new book (in French), performing and Curating.
I've been also very busy hunting down and negociating the most incredible artifacts of the planet for the Surnateum.
My Collection must be bigger than Ripley's...

Catch of the day: a French spiritualist turning table (circa 1865/1870) used to invoke spirits according to the theory of Allan Kardec. This may be a unique occasion to see one in a lifetime. Probably one of her kind.
The table isn't gimmicked and really turns on his axis.
Three people sit around the table, 3 seems to be the minimum of sitters for table turning. First they pray. Then they put their fingers on the table and ask the spirits a question. The table turns clockwise, the answer is "Yes", counterclockwise means "No". The table is also a rapping table and I suppose that the table twists first to indicate the group of letters (A to I, J to S, T to Z), then raps 1 to 9 times to indicate the letter in the serie. The top of the table foot axis must be closerly examined, as I suppose it may emit rappings.
As the table moves, nothing (except the fingers) should be placed on it.
The table is 80 cm = 31.5 inches high.

What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? Table1webj
What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? Table2web
What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? Table5web

Two French books from 1854.

What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? Table3web
What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? Table4web

Last edited by The Curator on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.surnateum.org
Freddie Valentine
200 Posts
200 Posts

Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing?   What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:09 am

I have been organising, booking, rehearsing and performing for my monthly variety show in Ladbroke Grove, been compiling DVDs of hilarious chimpanzee clips, working on my horror magick show and writing more of my forthcoming book on tarot reading for magicians/mentalists/chimps or whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lybrary.com/tarot-readers-black-book-p-77423.html
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

PostSubject: Re: What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing?   What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:23 am

Well these have been very busy times for all of us it seems.
For myself, I have taken a giant gamble - I have been to the boss and told him where to stuff his job! Ho-ray! cheers
Well, sort of - in the end, I decided to give up my responsibilities as head of department and go down to three days - aim being to spend more time with my wife (as the politicians say!) and devote more time to being interesting.....
Soon to be a grand-dad too! Shit, how did all this happen?
However, these big life changes leave their psychological scars. So, this is why I have been 'otherwise engaged'.
It is good to see everyone hanging around, even if not much is happening at the moment.
All should be good with me by next weekend - let's kick this baby back to life! geek
Back to top Go down
Freddie Valentine
200 Posts
200 Posts

PostSubject: Re: What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing?   What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:53 pm

I'm with you there sir! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.lybrary.com/tarot-readers-black-book-p-77423.html
Andy Stephenson
Andy Stephenson

PostSubject: Re: What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing?   What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:31 pm

Man, I have had a shitty couple of weeks.
First I'm driving home from work and my engine seizes on the top of the slip road, after four hours I manage to get the car to a garage who want over a grand to fix it 5 months after I had paid that much for it, and a month after paying a couple of hundred for a new exhaust system. The following day I start getting pains in my chest which is followed up with a rash and more excrutiating pain the next day, doctor diagnoses me with shingles two days before my 30th. The following evening the local curry house phones up and cancels my booking for my 30th birthday meal leaving me to find another reasteraunt to accomadate 30 guests.

I have no idea what caused such bad karma. But I refused to let this get me down thinking about all the wonderful stuff that had happened to me over the last couple of years and how lucky I am to have my health (shingles hurts but it aint that damaging)..

I went to the local tattooist and sat for 3 hours getting a buddha face on the top of my arm which i loved, and it must have worked.

I managed to find another restaurant which turned out even better than the one we had planned, and i've just sold my dead car for a couple of hundred so at least I have something towards it's replacement.

so it's been an eventful couple of weeks... but I realized more than ever how important it is to stay positive and keep smiling.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.andy-stephenson.co.uk
The Curator
Neophyte
Neophyte
The Curator

Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing?   What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:50 am

Speaking about vehicles, I'm toying with my new bike...
¨
What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? Fazer_1000
What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? Chells3mm3
What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? Chells4sd5

Last edited by The Curator on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.surnateum.org
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

PostSubject: Re: What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing?   What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Andy Stephenson wrote:
Man, I have had a shitty couple of weeks. ... but I realized more than ever how important it is to stay positive and keep smiling.

Very Happy

Sorry to hear it Andy - there must be something in the air - I've quite my job (sort of) and gone mad again (kinda), and reading between the lines of other folks posts, it seems to be something affecting us all.......
'Stay positive, and keep smiling' - so true - so true.....

What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing?   What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Andy, staying positive is so very important. It's times like that where it is good to remember that pleasure always comes from something outside of you, where join arises from within. I love that you got a Buddha tattoo, congratulations!

Curator, that is an amazing table. Wow.

I have been traveling, working working working, and helping, as much as I can, make this world a better place for all of us, including the animals.

Julia Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing?   What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Has Everyone Been Busy Doing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alchemy Moon :: Archive :: The Old Moon :: ALBINO :: General Chat-
Jump to: