Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
They are always with us.......

Theodre performs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

Registration date : 2008-03-17

Theodre performs Empty
PostSubject: Theodre performs   Theodre performs EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:54 am

As you may be aware, I am intent on returning to performance in the Autumn. As a start to this, I have made a blog strictly for self-promotion. I will be performing as Theodore J Grab - this is a character that Alexandre invented. It may prove to be an unwise choice, as the character is closely linked with my 'green-curse'. We shall see...
Anyway - the blog will form part of the Artefacts empire (!).

So, although I have only just made a start on it - I thought you may find it interesting to watch it develop.
I have put it up now for the following reasons.

1. A bit of objective feedback.
2. To see an aspect of the Artefacts develop and to give you a few ideas if you are planning on being part of the Artefacts team.

tellmewatchafink.

http://tjgrab.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down
ALEXANDRE
Administrator
ALEXANDRE

Registration date : 2008-03-14

Theodre performs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theodre performs   Theodre performs EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:10 pm

Very nice! I hope to be performing something with Mr. T. J. Grab in England later this year ... filming some things too.

I'm sure the blog will be something to keep a regular eye on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.EyesandMinds.com
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

Theodre performs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theodre performs   Theodre performs EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Hey Alex, sure you are ok with me kidnapping the guy?
Back to top Go down
Thibau
Neophyte
Neophyte
Thibau

Registration date : 2010-05-14

Theodre performs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theodre performs   Theodre performs EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:12 am

The website looks very good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rickthibau.com
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

Theodre performs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theodre performs   Theodre performs EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Thanks for your post on the blog Thibau.

I intend to have a little fun with this site - by all means - all of you join in.

A little explanation - the site is aimed at the general public - the people I intend to perform for and the people who will buy my 'Artefacts'. So, for this I will be using a character that was Alexandre's original idea. The character is fictitious, as are his wild claims.
I am playing around with 'out there' concepts and ideas, non of which are to be taken seriously! However, I do want them to seem almost possible. Also, for me, it is a way to think 'outside the box' and play with ideas that are not empirical.

It would be nice if a few of you put a comment up now and then to give the appearance of life. Remember, the site is something of an 'in-joke' rather like the excellent site that Nathan and Phil Smiff put together. (in fact seeing this was probably the inspiration to get grab out of the cupboard, and brush him down). So, your posts should be extravagant and tongue in cheek too!

Another thing - the blog will form part of the Artefacts empire! When the site goes live, the T J Grab blog will link seamlessly to it - it will just look like another page of the website. So all of you other magi who are to have their own Artefacts Room may want to consider something similar. I anticipate mutual back-scratching of each others swelling blogs.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

Theodre performs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theodre performs   Theodre performs EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:23 pm

By the Bye - I have just uploaded a sneak preview of some of the stuff I am working on for release when Artefacts launches.
You know you wanna look!
Back to top Go down
ALEXANDRE
Administrator
ALEXANDRE

Registration date : 2008-03-14

Theodre performs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theodre performs   Theodre performs EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:00 pm

Great jam with the pictures! Oh man ... I can't wait! I even thought I saw me in one of the pictures ... creepy....

As far as Grab ... Chris, you ARE T.J.Grab!! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.EyesandMinds.com
agnostiker74
Neophyte
Neophyte
agnostiker74

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Theodre performs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theodre performs   Theodre performs EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:43 am

Great piece of work Chris!
Back to top Go down
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

Theodre performs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theodre performs   Theodre performs EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:48 am

thanks both of you - and thanks Alex for putting the posts up there - have some fun with this one.
Back to top Go down
Graham Yates
Neophyte
Neophyte
Graham Yates

Registration date : 2009-11-12

Theodre performs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theodre performs   Theodre performs EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:40 am

Great looking site Chris, I love the artifacts slide show, some very interesting pictures there.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

Theodre performs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theodre performs   Theodre performs EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:03 am

I said I never would - but i am looking to revive the whole Sanctum myth in some form... the reason being I HAVE actually found the Sanctum lodge.

...hint - so have a few of you on this board, although you do not know it!

I intend to break in and take some photos soon - they will be posted on the blog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Theodre performs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theodre performs   Theodre performs Empty

Back to top Go down

Theodre performs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alchemy Moon :: Archive :: The Old Moon :: ALBINO :: General Chat-
Jump to: