Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
They are always with us.......
Similar topics

Paul Voodini - new book Jack the Ripper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Voodini
Neophyte
Neophyte

Registration date : 2010-02-02

Paul Voodini - new book Jack the Ripper Empty
PostSubject: Paul Voodini - new book Jack the Ripper   Paul Voodini - new book Jack the Ripper EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:55 am

Just a heads up guys that my latest book "The Jack the Ripper Seance" is now available as a pdf download from Lebanon Circle (www.lebanoncircle.co.uk) or as a physical printed-off, bound and signed version from myself at www.seancenights.co.uk

Received some nice reviews, Dale Shrimpton says: Paul has released the full transcript and working instructions of his ripper séance to the world. The information contained within the 45 pages, is worth its weight in gold.

Fully scripted, this incredible work contains absolutly everything you could possibly ever need to know in the art of running a gimmick free séance.
Induction techniques, glass moving, table tipping, pendulum work, and the dark séance are meticulously covered, as well as suggestions on props, dressing, creating the right environment, what can go wrong, and what to do in the event of the real thing happening .
(And on the two times i have attended, this may of been the case!)
Plus anecdotes from past séances, that will make you laugh, and wonder...
I know.. Several of those anecdotes involve me!

The price for this Information? Around 20 pounds..

I personally wouldn’t let it go for less than two hundred quid, because frankly this is way too good to sell cheap. Seriously.. Seldom does this kind of material, of this quality become available to the community. Whatever the cost buy it!

And Mark Piazza wrote: "I must have been one of the first to purchase this and, after printing it out, I devoured it! I couldn't put it down! Paul, I think it's fantastic!

My routines are simple but atmosphere-based & that's what I love about Paul's seance - the ATMOSPHERE he suggests creating.

I have my own Jack the Ripper seance scripted but I probably will abandon it & go with Paul's. Why? Because Paul's is 'cleaner'! Overall, this ebook is EXCELLENT! I can't wait to start reading it again!"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Paul Voodini - new book Jack the Ripper   Paul Voodini - new book Jack the Ripper EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:34 am

I have both of Mr. Bell's previous books and rate them very highly.
They are obviously written by a real worker (as of course Paul is). They are eminently practical books that do not mess around and are full of advice that comes from experience and a long period of road testing, this is very evident. So, for the mystery performer, these are pretty essential additions to you library. I would seriously wonder why you do not have them both, if you do not.

With this in mind, I am really looking forward to Paul's new release. The contents really do look very interesting and build upon the other two works nicely. I do have one reservation. I do not want to make a big point about this - as I have discussed it here before and it is a bit of a personal quirk of mine - but Jack the Ripper really did exist, murdering and mutilating real women. I get a little queezy about making this into entertainment; out of respect for the souls of the victims. I have no concept of time, so for me, there is no difference between making entertainment out of Jack 'the ripper' and say the Yorkshire 'ripper'.

However, I fully intend to turn a blind eye to this, as I am sure that the material is too valuable to pass by.

Good luck with this one Paul - pm me if you want a FREE ad putting up here.
Back to top Go down
ALEXANDRE
Administrator
ALEXANDRE

Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Paul Voodini - new book Jack the Ripper   Paul Voodini - new book Jack the Ripper EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:16 am

Paul Voodini is fantastic. His work is highly recommended.

As far as Jack the Ripper, I have in the past created routines around the killer like "The 7th Whore" a mini seance, but I have since stopped performing them for the same reasons you mention.

I would still recommend this work, one can simply adapt the seance to fit your needs.

Good times!
Back to top Go down
http://www.EyesandMinds.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Voodini - new book Jack the Ripper   Paul Voodini - new book Jack the Ripper Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Voodini - new book Jack the Ripper
Page 1 of 1