Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
They are always with us.......
Similar topics

Goodbye and thanks for the fish.

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Graham Yates
    Neophyte
    Neophyte
    Graham Yates

Registration date : 2009-11-12

Goodbye and thanks for the fish. Empty
    PostSubject: Goodbye and thanks for the fish.   Goodbye and thanks for the fish. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:40 am

Well its not really goodbye.

I seemed to have lost my mojo! (whatever that is?)

so I am going away for a week or so and will return with my Mojo back intact and raring to go again hopefully.

Chris I could do with going through the seance card idea at some point with you too.

Back to top Go down
    Freddie Valentine
    200 Posts
    200 Posts

Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye and thanks for the fish.   Goodbye and thanks for the fish. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:11 am

Don't be away too long, Graham - it's good to have you around these parts.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.lybrary.com/tarot-readers-black-book-p-77423.html
    Christopher J Gould
    Administrator
    Christopher J Gould

Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye and thanks for the fish.   Goodbye and thanks for the fish. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Graham - we all lose our mojo at times. I lose mine in fairly regular cycles. Everyone just disappears for a while. Then the door of the old 'magic stuff' cupboard creeks open, and you think...... 'Hmmm, remember all this old stuff.....?' And just like an old alcoholic who finds a bottle of bourbon in an alley....... just one sip cannot hurt!

I really do understand where you are. I think it would be a great loss were you to disappear forever, as you were pregnant very interesting ideas ideas. The seance cards are too good an idea to fizzle away into obscurity.

As to the Seance cards - why not give yourself a few weeks off and then have a chat with me on Skype about them?

I think it would be a great loss to our small but beautiful community, if you go. If you follow the traditional path - you will come around on the next cycle and the Moon will still be here in some form to welcome you back.

Follow your heart.... and happy hunting.

cheers
    Back to top Go down
    agnostiker74
    Neophyte
    Neophyte
    agnostiker74

Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye and thanks for the fish.   Goodbye and thanks for the fish. EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:35 am

Hi Graham,

everybody is frustated from time to time! It would really be a great loss for this wonderfull board if you are not more around!
    Take your time, and then come back with new wonderfull ideas, like the ones you already shared with us!!!!

Really hoping to see you soon again!

Best from Germany

Agnostiker74
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye and thanks for the fish.   Goodbye and thanks for the fish. Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye and thanks for the fish.
    Page 1 of 1