Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
They are always with us.......

Subversive Circuits

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jon Thompson
Neophyte
Neophyte
Jon Thompson

Registration date : 2008-03-25

Subversive Circuits Empty
PostSubject: Subversive Circuits   Subversive Circuits EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:41 am

It gives me great pleasure to announce my involvement in a new company created to develop and market professional electronic effects at prices affordable by the rest of magic.

Subversive Circuits, believes that magicians of all abilities deserve access to well designed, highly functional electronic effects at prices that are well within their budget. Designing those effects is our mission. We also believe that an effect's advertising should be accurate, honest and true, and that due to the unreproducible nature of complex electronic effects, performers shouldn't have to make a significant purchase to discover whether an effect lives up to the hype. That is why we make the manuals for our products freely available for download.

Magicians are magicians and electronics engineers are, well, they're not magicians. At Subversive Circuits, however, we understand the esoteric world of advanced, embedded electronics, but we also understand your performing needs. That is why our products feature those little extra design tweaks that just make life easier. We're also here to solve problems from your perspective, so when you approach us with an idea for a bespoke effect, our experience ensures that the flow of ideas and inspiration is two way.

We'd also like to hear from potential playtesters interested in helping us develop the next generation of electronic effects. If you think this might be you, please get in touch at Subversive Circuits.

"Apart from being a designer of electronic effects, Jon's approach is very professional, logical and forward thinking. Above all, Jon understands the importance of a working product. It is good to know Jon because he usually comes up with the best solutions."
- Roni Shachnaey

"Subversive Circuits designs and supplies the electronics for Smoke and Mirrors UK and I would recommend their services without hesitation."
- Evie Harris

"Buying my second unit as I'm massively impressed by the first one I bought. Please let me know asap when it is dispatched! Thank you."
- Jonathan Millward

"They're going somewhere unexplored by most magicians. Somewhere exciting, somewhere you'll want to be!"
- Thomas Korelin
Back to top Go down
http://stores.lulu.com/booksbytomo
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Subversive Circuits   Subversive Circuits EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:17 am

I think this is fantastically exciting - I bought the Factotum and love it - still cannot believe the price.
Electronics fascinate me, although I have absolutely NO knowledge whatsoever - this stuff is like REAL magic to me.
Unfortunately most electronics for magicians require you to take out a second mortgage. So I am watching developments of this site with bated breath. One thing I ask Jon - please don't start putting out a string of interesting things - as starting the bazaar biz has plunged me into serious debt. Can you give it two months before you put out an better solution to an electronic clipboard Wink .

Still trying to save up for one of Evie's boxes.

....but hiding from the milk-man too!

Back to top Go down
Jon Thompson
Neophyte
Neophyte
Jon Thompson

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Subversive Circuits   Subversive Circuits EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:20 am

Oh dear. You're really going to hate us over the coming months then, Chris... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://stores.lulu.com/booksbytomo
Evie Harris
200 Posts
200 Posts
Evie Harris

Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Subversive Circuits   Subversive Circuits EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:53 am

cheers for Tomo ...

Twisted Evil for Chris ...

and pig for anyone feeling left out x
Back to top Go down
http://www.magicnights.co.uk
Freddie Valentine
200 Posts
200 Posts

Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Subversive Circuits   Subversive Circuits EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:44 pm

Great news Tomo! cheers

I shall be looking at the site with keen interest to see what you will be coming up with.

The things that people like yourself and Evie are coming up with are pushing the boundaries forward and are just too tempting. I emphasise with Chris!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lybrary.com/tarot-readers-black-book-p-77423.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subversive Circuits   Subversive Circuits Empty

Back to top Go down

Subversive Circuits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alchemy Moon :: Archive :: The Old Moon :: ALBINO :: Interesting sites-
Jump to: