Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
They are always with us.......

BAZAAR IS OPEN!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

Registration date : 2008-03-17

BAZAAR IS OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: BAZAAR IS OPEN!   BAZAAR IS OPEN! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:40 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

After what seems like Months and Months..... er, actually it IS months and months! - The Bazzare is open!!!!!!!!

Watch it grow!

Yippeee!

At last!!!!!!

I'm done!!!!!!!

I am going to get a BIG CURRY!!!!!!!

Have a look at the intro message when on there.......

Please gang - do two things for me (on knees looking up with wet Victorian child's eyes) - let me know what you HONESTLY think! A bit of praise is good at the moment Very Happy , but constructive criticism is more useful in the long run!
and
...as you know I am banned from the cafe (as well as my most of the pubs in Tamworth! Shocked ) - so can you please fight for me a bit and put a post up on the Cafe and any other forums you frequent announcing that the site is live. If either Alexandre or I do this, Rick will get the thread pulled. If a few of you post, it will be more difficult.

One problem I have had is with password protecting the site. I have it that sometimes it works sometimes not, then it works for some areas and not for others, so it makes visiting the site really painful. So I have decided to scrap the whole password idea. This will probably financially cripple me, as I wanted to offer the stuff at substantial discounts for friends and Lunarians. Now anyone can get the stuff at not much more than cost - so if you want anything, get it quick as I will not be holding these prices for long. Ugh, that sounded like some horrid sales pitch. It isn't! Another reason that I wanted to limit numbers was I want to grow steady, my aim is that if you order - the stuff is shipped next day. So, as an alternative - the pay pal buttons will only appear IF this condition is met. I hope this makes sense to everyone. To give an example the Cuss Cards take me a good day (or two!) to make - so I am not carrying a lot of stock. So pretty much as soon as someone buys one - the button will disappear (although I am hoping to get stuck in to making 13 sets this week). Zoltar on the other hand is ready to go and stock is good!

Go have a look - just click the Bazaar link on the top right!

(I am going to copy this message on the Bazaar forum - not cuz I am lazy - but MAN DO I NEED REST!)

Now I find out if quiting my rather well paid job was a good idea!

affraid

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

BAZAAR IS OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: playtesters   BAZAAR IS OPEN! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:48 am

Oh one other thing - all playtesters should be getting their stuff before the end of the week - and before the regular customers. Getting this stuff out is my task for tomorrow! Cuss cards may take a couple of days longer. But you geys will get them well before the paypal button goes up on that one!
Back to top Go down
joshua
Neophyte
Neophyte
joshua

Registration date : 2010-07-22

BAZAAR IS OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAZAAR IS OPEN!   BAZAAR IS OPEN! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Looks good. Lots of nice pieces. Have to start saving my pennies.

A few bits I did notice. The home button on cuss cards DIY at the top isn't working for me. A menu bar that remains the same for each page would make it a bit user friendly. Quantum experiment isn't working at all for me. I'm using firefox, so don't know if that affects it. Just thought I'd let you know before more people encounter it.

Overall though I'm enjoying reading through the descriptions and looks nice. I'm thinking Zoltar may have to be my first purchase as trips with back and forth to Scarborough it would be a fitting piece for me. Best of luck with it all.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

BAZAAR IS OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAZAAR IS OPEN!   BAZAAR IS OPEN! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Well - I thought i would have a curry, get drunk and watch Iron Man! Get away for a bit - but...... here I am!

First of all thanks for all the kind messages and well wishing. it really is nice to get supportive messages.
Too many to thank individually - but your posts really do mean something to me....

There are going to be a few glitches in the website, so let me know of any you spot.

Joshua - took your suggestion - the same menu bar consistently throughout. I am taking a bit of a gamble on the site design. I kind of like it to be bit of a maze, to make it so that there are potentially new things to find. But, again let me know what your experiences are - real difficult to gauge when you have designed it, you can never stand back enough from it.

Evie - I am off to the printer tomorrow, see if he is sober, then i am going to get some hypnocards done - let me know when the shop is open and I may come down in person! Could even do my knife throwing act outside the shop! (may get you closed down by the police tho')

The quantum experiment is not up yet - this one is Alexandre's baby - and he has made a fantastic audio file for what I think is a real fun little thing and a real novel use of an old standard. I said I would do the graphic files for this piece. That is what is holding it up a bit...... Oh well, I always preferred Dr Strange to Iron man anyway!

BTW, the orders are rattling in for the Cuss cards. So if I seem a little quiet over the next few days, I am in my cave covered in ink, soot and wax. But I will answer all posts on the Bazaar forum if you have any questions......

again thanks all for making me feel all warm inside!

(or was that the curry?)
Back to top Go down
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

BAZAAR IS OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAZAAR IS OPEN!   BAZAAR IS OPEN! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:26 am

One other thing - I have started a google group.
The aim of this basically is just to keep a database of email addresses in one place. Looking into the back-room of google groups there seems to be a lot of interesting stuff that can be done there, so in the future it may be an important resource. However, it's main use at the moment is to have everyones email for mailshots- so it may be worth you joining up.

http://groups.google.com/group/alchemymoon?hl=en
Back to top Go down
Jon Thompson
Neophyte
Neophyte
Jon Thompson

Registration date : 2008-03-25

BAZAAR IS OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAZAAR IS OPEN!   BAZAAR IS OPEN! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:42 am

Hurrah! At last!

If you send me a graphic, I'll add you to the links page at Subversive Circuits.
Back to top Go down
http://stores.lulu.com/booksbytomo
Graham Yates
Neophyte
Neophyte
Graham Yates

Registration date : 2009-11-12

BAZAAR IS OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAZAAR IS OPEN!   BAZAAR IS OPEN! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:52 am

Just got back an am going to have a good look over the site tomorrow, it looks good from what I have seen so far.

Good luck with this venture

Back to top Go down
Dr Todd Landman
Neophyte
Neophyte
Dr Todd Landman

Registration date : 2008-03-16

BAZAAR IS OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAZAAR IS OPEN!   BAZAAR IS OPEN! EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm

Looks great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.todd-landman.com
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

BAZAAR IS OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAZAAR IS OPEN!   BAZAAR IS OPEN! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:51 am

Thanks DrT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BAZAAR IS OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAZAAR IS OPEN!   BAZAAR IS OPEN! Empty

Back to top Go down

BAZAAR IS OPEN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alchemy Moon :: Archive :: The Old Moon :: ALBINO :: Interesting sites-
Jump to: