Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
They are always with us.......

What happens here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

Registration date : 2008-03-17

What happens here? Empty
PostSubject: What happens here?   What happens here? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:42 am

The aim of Negrado is to allow for uncensored discussion. There are no other forums that allow for true uncensored discussion. So there is a need.
However, there is no such thing as a lack of censorship. Post will be censored if:

> they are illegal
> they are racist, sexist or offensive to particular individuals or groups
> if the posts are stupid

so, what do I mean by uncensored?

If the comment is intelligent and not intending to cause offense - it will not be banned. This means that if you have bought an item recently that you think stinks, or have not been happy with customer service. Think someone is overcharging (or undercharging). Dislike the attitude of a poster or of the most respected performer out there, or if you just want to let off a little steam - you will not be banned for doing so. No one will be exempt. if I put out something that is crap, tell us all on Negrado. If I can defend myself intelligently, then I will - if I cannot, well, maybe I need to think about taking it off the market!

Negrado provided the balance, the healthy criticism.
However, it is not the place for inane, childish banter - there are plenty of other places that cater for this.
Back to top Go down

What happens here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alchemy Moon :: Archive :: The Old Moon :: ALBINO :: NIGRADO-
Jump to: