Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
They are always with us.......

What heppens here? A Proposal........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

Registration date : 2008-03-17

What heppens here? A Proposal........ Empty
PostSubject: What heppens here? A Proposal........   What heppens here? A Proposal........ EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:45 pm

(the below is open for discussion - so feedback please)

The aim of this area is for members to define a particular argument. For example:

What are the ethics of claiming to have powers we do not and thereby lying to our audience?
Why do we do what we do?
Where is the art going?

- General topics for discussion that can be enjoyed by all without exposing 'inner knowledge'.
There will be / is a section in the inner forums where we can discuss topics about methods, presentations, concrete ideas etc.

Once a member has framed and presented a topic for discussion. Other members are free to discuss, with the aim of developing the argument and arriving at a conclusion, or conclusions.

There may be several active debates and these may mature over a long period of time. I do not see this section as a 'lively' chat, as Albino and Negrado exist for this (although discussions from either of these could be taken into this area and debated).

The final result of the debate would then be compiled and stored in the Library.

This would mean that the current threads really belong in Albino, rather than here. However, there are intersting discussions that could be formalised as a debate in this area.

This was my original idea - what do you all think, is this better, or do you like how things are developing and leave 'as is'?

Last edited by Christopher J Gould on Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What heppens here? A Proposal........   What heppens here? A Proposal........ EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:02 am

Until I am very familiar here, I would need some direction. It's a little confusing where to post what right now. I'm just kind of following along.

I think it is fine if you want to move a conversation somewhere else as long as we know where it went, that would better help me know where to discuss what in the future. But some conversations may start one way and lead another way as they move forward, to add to my confusion, I'm not sure where those conversations would be placed.

I do want you to know that so far I like it here, mainly because ,as a psychic, I've been shown respect and I am allowed to discuss freely my feelings and thoughts. Thank you.

Julia
Back to top Go down
dennper
Neophyte
Neophyte

Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: What heppens here? A Proposal........   What heppens here? A Proposal........ EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:31 pm

Greetings,

I agree with Julia. I don't mind conversations being moved to the appropriate area until everyone gets a feel for where the appropriate area is for certain types of discussions (of course as an intuitive you'd think I would already know!). I would also like to add that so far I am very pleased with the direction this forum is taking - I keep coming here and thinking "Wow! Intelligent conversation!" that and mutual respect are some things that are sadly lacking on other boards. Let's hope we can maintain this standard.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.privatetarot.com
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

PostSubject: Re: What heppens here? A Proposal........   What heppens here? A Proposal........ EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:28 pm

I suppose my original idea was for the Albino and Negrado to be the areas where we generally talk about stuff - and this area as a sort of group 'essay' - in that it has more structured content.
If you are thinking - 'my god, what does he mean by that!' - don't worry, I am not too sure, this is all a bit experimental, we are really just trying stuff out - which is why we have not fully open yet - exciting no?

Ok - what I will do is leave everything here as it is -

Then I will try to frame one aspect of this thread into the format that would make it an evolving discussion - so you can have a look at what it may look like. If it looks good I will move things around, if no one likes it, we can keep things as they are.

Let's give it a go!

bounce
Back to top Go down
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

PostSubject: Re: What heppens here? A Proposal........   What heppens here? A Proposal........ EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Ok, I have stuck up a couple of starter threads, pulled out of the talk so far (there is more material in the stuff we have been debating, but this is an example).
I have tried to distinguish these threads by putting them in capitals.

Now we can all add our opinions - I will have a go -by just copying and pasting a few of my comments. You folk can do the same - this is uncharted territory, so let's just see how it goes and use these two threads to just play with the idea.
I think it would be good if the thread developed so that we had a reasoned argument exploring all facets in an open-minded and intelligent manner. We can leave it to other forums to bicker and rant (or use our own Negrado section!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What heppens here? A Proposal........   What heppens here? A Proposal........ Empty

Back to top Go down

What heppens here? A Proposal........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alchemy Moon :: Archive :: The Old Moon :: RIBINO-
Jump to: