Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Welcome to Alchemy Moon.
From Negrado; the Great Work.
Alchemy Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
They are always with us.......
Similar topics

The Tarot Reader's Black Book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freddie Valentine
200 Posts
200 Posts

Registration date : 2008-03-17

The Tarot Reader's Black Book Empty
PostSubject: The Tarot Reader's Black Book   The Tarot Reader's Black Book EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:08 am

If posting this is a naughty no-no then I apologise, but I think some of you folks may be interested in my new e-book, The Tarot Reader's Black Book.

It's aimed at magicians/mystery entertainers who wish to give readings. The book deals with the psychology of readings and why people want them, where to practice, cold and hot reading basics, difficult sitters, ethics, the best places to work, bullet points for all the minor and major arcana, how to do readings without complicated memory systems, convincing the sitter and much more.

If you are interested in a copy just send £10 via PayPal to ValentineEntertainments@googlemail.com and one will be whizzed right over to ya!

Gawd bless,

Freddie
Back to top Go down
http://www.lybrary.com/tarot-readers-black-book-p-77423.html
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

PostSubject: Re: The Tarot Reader's Black Book   The Tarot Reader's Black Book EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:36 am

It is actually a nice yes-yes.
Part of the function of Alchemy Moon should be to openly promote and discuss the work of it's members.

What I suggest is that you go one step further and open up a discussion forum to this work in the inner chamber - you can then give out a password to everyone who has bought a copy - this can then be used to discuss, develop and archive ideas. This discussion can lead to further supplements and organic growth of the idea. (PM me if you want to do this)

Furthermore - send me some idea of graphic you may want and I will put an ad up on the links column - not much heat now, but such a strategy will help drive people here and when Artefacts gets going in Sept - we will see a BIG increase in traffic here - I guarantee!

Furthermore - the Cafe is a corrupt place that exists for - (a) stupid kids to blow off on and (b) a place to get your mates around to shamelessly hype up your work. With this in mind, I DO think that when one of our family puts something out, we should all play the game and get on there to hype up the work. Look at Outlaw as a (working) example. The difference here is that we will do things more intelligently and without the hype. (If your book stinks Freddie, I will tell you affraid - and I would expect exactly the same in return). Point is, we should trust the integrity and intelligence of this place. But we should all hype away on the green place.

Lastly - I am working on a AM blog at the moment - this too will be a useful way for you to promote your book. This can be very effective as it will link to all of out sigs on other forums (IF we take part) and automatically to all of our facebook contacts. I should have this project good enough to launch as a test site by next week.

Finally, lastly - I am particularly interested in your work in this area Freddie, as I am designing my own Tarot set and system for both the open and shut eyed.......

flog away Freddie - that's part of the service!

now where is my review copy?
Back to top Go down
Freddie Valentine
200 Posts
200 Posts

PostSubject: Re: The Tarot Reader's Black Book   The Tarot Reader's Black Book EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:00 am

Thanks Chris.

Yes, I am up for having a section where people can explore the concepts further. Let me know the details and we'll do it!

I am also working on a bizarre/occult entertainment e-zine called The Mystic Menagerie. If anyone wants to contribute anything then please send me an email. We already have some wonderful contributions from some great thinkers in this field. It can be what we all want it to be.

My next Tarot book will feature more advanced coersion techniques to extract information unwittingly.

I would be happy to send you a review copy sir, just remind me of your email address and I will whizz a copy your way.
Back to top Go down
Freddie Valentine
200 Posts
200 Posts

PostSubject: Re: The Tarot Reader's Black Book   The Tarot Reader's Black Book EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:05 am

The book is now available from the wonderful Lebanon Circle:

http://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/Read%20or%20Dead.html
Back to top Go down
Christopher J Gould
Administrator
Christopher J Gould

PostSubject: Re: The Tarot Reader's Black Book   The Tarot Reader's Black Book EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:09 am

cheers
Good stuff - I will put up a review soon Freddie - It's a fine book, it should do really well.
Back to top Go down
Freddie Valentine
200 Posts
200 Posts

PostSubject: Re: The Tarot Reader's Black Book   The Tarot Reader's Black Book EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:58 am

Thanks Chris, I appreciate that. I'm pleased I finally got it out there in the end!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tarot Reader's Black Book   The Tarot Reader's Black Book Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tarot Reader's Black Book
Page 1 of 1